Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Running Shoe
It'll be easy to find your flow when you're zooming down the trail in the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Running Shoe. This smooth trail-runner has the comfort and performance you need to throw down speedy sessions on the trail and feel good doing it. Boost cushioning in the midsole provides responsive energy return with every step to help you feel light and fast on your feet, while the rocker shape and flexible outsole work together to keep your stride smooth on mellow surfaces and adaptive when you're faced with roots and rocks, so you won't have to slow down for anything. Speaking of not slowing down, the Continental rubber on the outsole will keep your traction steady on both wet and dry surfaces, so you won't have to step gingerly over mud and slick rock when you're running in the rain. Plus, there's a built-in water-shedding band around the base that keeps out mud and moisture, giving you similar protection to a beefier mudguard but without the added bulk.
- Trail-running shoe designed for a smooth ride on rugged trails
- Responsive Boost cushioning keeps you moving on long runs
- Continental rubber outsole grips the trail even on rainy days
- Mesh upper with weldings breathes well and resists abrasion
- Rocker shape with flexible design helps you run smoothly anywhere
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot for a comfortable feel
- Water-shedding upper acts as a guard against moisture and mud
- Item #ADA00EE
- Upper Material
- mesh, abrasion-resistant weldings
- Boost cushioning
- Continental rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.9oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2020
Great shoe suited for variety of terrain
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
Amazingly comfortable shoe right out of the box! Breathable on warmer days with its mesh upper and rugged enough to keep your feet protected through rough rocky terrain. Super lightweight and solid traction in wet conditions with its Continental rubber outsole grips!!!