Terrex Agravic Boost XT GTX Shoe
When wet and rainy weather has you down, give yourself a boost with the Adidas Terrex Agravic Boost XT GTX Shoe. Boost cushioning gives you energized support for long miles on the trail, while a Gore-Tex lining gives you waterproof protection for wet trails and creek crossings. The Gore-Tex stays breathable to prevent stuffy feet, and a Continental Rubber outsole rounds it out with durable traction even on wet and slippery trails.
- An energized trail runner with waterproof protection
- Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry on flooded trails
- Boost midsole gives you responsive cushioning
- Continental Rubber outsole grips on wet trails
- Textile and mesh upper offers abrasion resistance and support
- Item #ADA00A0
- Upper Material
- textile, mesh
- Continental Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
May 23, 2019
Comfortable and versatile
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 240 lbs
I have used the shoes from outdoor hikes to gym running shoes. I actually have used it more in the gym than outside since I love them so much! Also, they are comfortable enough to wear around the office or to casual activities. I haven't used them for actual trail running but have loved them for everything else so far!
February 21, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I gifted this to my dad since he's an avid trail runner. He's a brilliant man with more books than most school library's. So when he says that this is an exceptional shoe, you best believe him.
Adam Immanuel Michael Arts