Takes the edge of winter exploration.
Designed for the active individual that won't be forced indoors when the temperature plummets, the Adidas Outdoor Men's Skyrunning Pant regulates your body temperature during snowy trail runs, fast-paced nordic loops, and winter exploration with its Climawarm insulation. This highly breathable insulation traps precious warmth without causing overheating issues, as the spaced-out synthetic fibers allow built-up sweat and excess heat to readily escape.
Seeing it's meant for activities in the wintertime, the DWR finish repels oncoming rain, sleet, and snow during inclement weather. Zippered pockets give you the ability to secure everyday items and accessories, plus there's zippered leg openings that easily fit over trekking boots. It's finished with an adjustable waistband that secures the pants without them sliding off as you move quickly down the trail.
- Protective pants for winter trail running and nordic skiing
- Climawarm insulation traps warmth without causing overheating
- Lightweight synthetic fabric with water-repellent treatment
- Zippered hand pockets for storage of everyday items
- Adjustable waist for a secure, slip-free fit
- Zippered leg openings fit over trekking boots
- Item #ADA007X