Primeknit Climaproof Jacket
The Adidas Outdoor Primeknit Climaproof Jacket moves so easily with you that it'll feel like a second skin—if your second skin was waterproof, breathable, and super stylish. This modern-looking shell has all the chops you need to head off on backpacking trips and long day hikes in potentially wet weather, starting with a stretchy waterproof fabric that won't limit your movement as you hike. The fully-sealed Primeknit fabric not only keeps out moisture from falling rain, but boasts ventilation in key, body-mapped areas to help you stay comfortable as you push up winding mountain trails in the rain. The offset main zipper features a unique high collar, which has two zipper points that let you expand the collar for ventilation and comfort. Plus, the adjustable hood will pull in snugly in rainy conditions to keep your head dry and comfortable as you navigate wet forest trails.
- Movement-minded rain shell for wet-weather days on the trail
- Waterproof membrane stops moisture from soaking through
- Stretch fabric and helps you move freely in tough terrain
- Ventilated zones enhance breathability when you're hiking hard
- Double-zip collar slouches when unzipped for ventilation and comfort
- Adjustable hood provides total protection from the storm
- Two-way front zipper allows for custom venting
- Pockets feature waterproof zippers to keep your stuff dry
- Item #ADA00EN
- Q & A
What is the waterproof/breathability rating for this product? Is it a DWR or membrane +/- DWR waterproofing?