Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
When you're out for a day of climbing or exploring off-trail, the Adidas Outdoor Multi Pant keeps you flexible, protected, and comfortable. Its four-way stretch fabric ensures you can high step with ease while the DWR treatment sheds light moisture from rain or snow you might encounter on your adventure. Woven knee inserts protect high wear areas of the pants so they last longer while the adjustable cuffs and waist ensure you can have a perfect fit just to your liking while you scramble, climb, and boulder.
- Performance pants for hiking, scrambling, and climbing in comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers freedom of movement on the wall
- Woven knee inserts add durability in high wear areas for longevity
- PFC-free DWR treatment sheds light moisture while you are hiking
- Elastic waist has a drawcord for a customizable, stay-put fit
- Drawcord-adjustable cuffs offer a secure fit and versatile wear
- Side zippered pockets accommodate small trail essentials with ease
- Item #ADA00FE
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR treatment
- 2 zippered side
- elastic, drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?