Adidas has been updating the Kanadia 8.1 Trail Running Shoe to perfection for eight generations now. The Traxion sole is designed like an athletic cleat with deep lugs to give you traction against rocky and dusty trails so you can explore without hesitation. Cloudfoam technology gives you heaven-like cushioning when blazing through bumpy trails so you can focus on your thoughts and not your feet.
- Tested to perfection trail runner
- Breathable mesh upper for sunny days on the trail
- Traxion sole built like a cleat for optimal traction
- Cloudfoam midsole disperses impact and provides cushioning
- Lightweight materials keep you swift on your toes
- Item #ADA007V
- Q & A
Great sturdy trail shoe at a great price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
Bought for my wife. I have been getting her into trail running and she started out in Nike Free's. She slid around, rolled her ankles, and got pebbles stuck in the soles on every run. She says these feel great, sturdy, and add lots of confidence when running on uneven or loose terrain.
$80 is a great price for these shoes which compare very well with other shoes nearly twice the cost. The sole is not Vibram, Continental, Michilan, or any of the other popular names, but still soft under foot while maintaining stability, and tacky enough to have great grip without being gummy.
Fit is right on, if not slightly large. If you are between sizes like my wife is, size down. We returned her 8.5's for 8's.