Conquer root and rock.
Step into the unknown with comfort and confidence when you hit unfamiliar trails in the Adidas Men's Kanadia 8 TR Running Shoe. It starts with a mesh upper that offers excellent breathability during long runs in the heat and adds an aggressive Traxion outsole for reliable grip on muddy, waterlogged trails and loose-rock scrambles. Adidas also equipped it with a lightweight and flexible, yet responsive cushioning for a fast feel and mile-after-mile comfort.
- A trail runner built to tackle tough trails
- Breathable and supportive mesh upper
- Cloudfoam midsole offers long-lasting cushioning
- Aggressively-lugged Traxion outsole
- Molded foam footbed for underfoot support
- Lightly padded tongue and collar enhance comfort
- Item #ADA005O
- Q & A
Soccer cleats for the trail
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11.5
Out of the box, these shoes fit nice and snug, giving me the good impression that they will conform with my foot while still giving me enough room in toe box. With shoes you will actually be running in I always recommend going up a half to full size bigger than what you'd wear in street shoes. The cleats on these things are serious. If you plan on hiking or running in muddy or soft conditions I'd give these a serious look.
what is the drop and do they run true to size?