From tracks to trails.
Hiking in rainy conditions requires the same waterproof protection you have on your jacket for your feet. The Adidas Caprock GTX Hiking Shoe is a durable hiking shoe built for wet and muddy conditions. The Gore-Tex lining works like your jacket and protects you from rain and streams along the trail. while the leather material provides breathability when you're moving. The AdiPrene midsole gives you support in the heels to reduce impact on the joints on your way downhill, and the Traxion sole is built like a cleat to provide traction without any stud pressure.
- Waterproof hiking shoes built for rugged trails
- Gore-Tex membrane protects from streams and weather
- Suede leather material provides comfort and breathability
- AdiPrene midsole helps reduce impacts when hiking down
- Traxion sole designed like a cleat for optimal traction
- Item #ADA007N
- Q & A
All purspose shoe
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 119lbs
Strong, water proof, comfortable.