Uphill, downhill, on any trail you explore.
The Adidas Women's Terrex AX2R Mid GTX Hiking Boot has a mid-cut design perfect for hiking, lightweight backpacking, or even just re-planting the backyard in the wettest of soggy spring weeks. With a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Lining and Gore-Tex membrane, designed for waterproofing and breathability in a wide variety of environments, this shoe'll keep your toes dry and protected in dry sand or wet slop.
With a women-specific fit, the molded sockliner shapes to your sole, the EVA midsole and AdiPrene shock absorbers provide cushioning, and the high-traction rubber outsole maintains your footing on any surface, particularly in the wet. It's a multifunction workhorse of a shoe, designed to take you almost anywhere. The mid-height cuff adds a bit of support for hiking the Sierras or the hills of San Francisco. Either way, you'll have the stylish support you require.
- Lightweight boot built for hiking, backpacking, or everyday life
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks out moisture while allowing air in
- Molded sockliner enhance comfort and overall fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers long-term cushioning
- High-traction outsole locks down your grip on slick surfaces
- Item #ADA006X
- Q & A
Most Comfortable Hiking Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My second pair of Adidas hiking boots and I will never buy another brand. Very comfortable, took at most an hour to break in. Super light and fits true to size.