Keep your dogs from barking.
From exploring the red rocks of Moab on your yearly family trip to finding your way through a new city entirely on foot, the Adidas Women's Terrex AX2R Hiking Shoe tackles your day in supportive, breathable comfort and sporty style. The women's-specific fit and breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh upper wrap your foot in cool, dry comfort and snug security, while an EVA midsole and adiPrene insert cushion and support your foot on uneven, rocky terrain for reduced fatigue through multi-hour excursions. Then, if rain intrudes on your day's adventures, rely on the ultra-grippy Traxion rubber outsole for surefooted-ness over slick, muddy terrain.
- Lightweight, low-cut, and cool hiking shoe for summertime adventures
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper keeps air flowing and withstands abuse
- Women's-specific fit conforms snugly to your foot
- Adiprene insert cushions your foot and absorbs impacts
- EVA midsole offers support through multi-mile excursions
- Traxion rubber outsole grips slick, uncertain terrain
- Item #ADA006Y