Can you dig it?
Summertime in the city, and you're you're feeling groovy. The Men's Adidas N-5923 Shoe gives a nod to running styles from the '70s, and it puts a spring in your step as you cruise around town. A breathable blend of mesh and textile gives you the performance you need for extended dog walks in the park, while the gum rubber outsoles are sticky on sidewalks or wet grass.
- Casual sneakers with a collegiate 1970s vibe
- Mesh in the uppers help your feet breath when active
- Gum sole is grippy on the ground or pavement
- Lace closure provides a secure fit for long walks
- Item #ADD00M7
- Q & A
Not what I wanted.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 10 1/2
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 200lbs
The shoe looks great, but the part above the toe area is paper thin. The shoe showed my toes moving around to much. It also ran big for me. I usually wear a 10 1/2 to an 11. I bought a 10 1/2 and it was to big. It wasn't a comfortable feel. Had to return.