A throwback for the slopes.
You’ve been waiting to snowboard for weeks now, but it just hasn’t snowed yet. You have your eye on the weather as you get the Adidas Men’s Major Stretchin’ It Jacket ready to go with the rest of your gear. You won’t have to worry about snow creeping inside the jacket once you're on the mountain thanks to its fully sealed seams, waterproof shell, and powder skirt. This vintage-styled jacket is loaded with storage options for your phone, keys, and pass. With the mesh-lined vents and a helmet-ready hood on this jacket, you’ll have all your bases covered once you're finally on the mountain.
- Retro-inspired snowboard shell keeps you and dry on the mountain
- Waterproof fabric keeps the snow out during powder days
- Hood is adjustable and helmet compatible
- Internal powder skirt is adjustable and removable
- Universal pants-to-jacket attachment for added coverage
- Item #ADD00KT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 180lbs
I just picked this up for the upcoming ski season, and I could not be more excited to use it. So excited that I have found myself wearing it at completely unnecessary times. I really like Adidas styling in street clothing and shoes, and they definitely brought that element to this jacket. They also managed to make it out of super high end materials at a very reasonable price. I am not sure how Adidas fit 20K waterproofing, a plethora of pockets/features, and stretchy shell material into a jacket for $260 bucks, but they did- and it looks amazing. I will update after I get a couple days riding in the jacket.