Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Forum 84 Low Adv Shoe
We lace up the Forum 84 Low Adv Shoe for skateboard style and performance. The modified panels provide increased abrasion resistance for handling all our epic wipe outs as we chase our vert dreams. Plus, pairing our daily riding with a molded sockliner keeps our feet from crying the next day so we can keep chasing.
- Classic sneaker redesigned for skateboarding
- Leather and suede panels for style and durability
- Cushy midsole has impressive flex life for daily riding
- Hardwearing rubber sole for optimal grip and longevity
- Item #ADDI0PG
- Upper Material
- Adiprene (urethane elastomer)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 month
What do you think about this product?