Off the rails.
When you're breaking up your training sessions in the gym with some head clearing runs, you'll be in the adidas Crazytrain Elite Boost Running Shoe. Climb ropes without wearing through the upper thanks to strategically placed synthetic overlays and a durable textile weave. Lift, box jump, and squat while feeling connected to the floor with a wider toebox that allows a natural toe splay.
When you've had enough gym activity for a day, head outside for a refreshing run while a 6mm drop with cushion in the heel provides a soft ride for you heel strikers. A bounce midsole is scientifically proven to return 1% of the input energy for a responsive, spring to each step. Since the bounce technology is soft and flexible, adidas put in a TPU midsole casing to provide over all structure while a TPU stabilizing bar gives support for lateral movements. To really achieve a locked-down feel for security and freedom to do whatever motions you require during your workouts, the attached tongue and bootie construction with an elasticized collar at the ankle give you a snug, secure fit so you can conquer the gym or the pavement.
- Training shoe for those with a running habit
- 6mm drop has extra cushion in heel for soft heel strikes
- Textile upper provides sock-like fit and extra support
- Boost midsole is soft, flexible, and returns energy input
- Supportive TPU midsole casing promotes stability
- Multi-surface rubber grips in the gym and on pavement
- Wide toebox allows a natural toe splay for stability when lifting
- Lace closure and attached tongue give adjustable, locked-in fit
- Item #ADD00Q7