Conquer the cold.
Running on a cold, dark, February morning doesn't phase you—in fact you look at it as a hurdle to conquer. The Women's Adidas Climaheat Primeknit 1/2-Zip Shirt is what you bring along to challenge that cold, and beat it into submission. Taking a blend of fur-mimicking Climatheat insulation and dependable wool, this performance layer traps your body heat and holds it hostage, ensuring that your muscles continue to perform. PrimaLoft yarn assists with moisture management, so that you won't get cold and clammy at the top, and the thumbholes keep the sleeves in place every step of the way.
- Performance top for running on when the temperatures drop
- Climaheat insulation and Primeknit wool trap air for warm muscles
- PrimaLoft yarn moisture management keeps your dry and comfy
- Reflective details increase visibility when running in the dark
- Nearly seamless construction reduces chaffing and hot spots
- Slim fit reduces bulk and can be easily layered for other sports
- Item #ADD00IQ