Skate style meets ultralight comfort.
When he isn't doing high-speed stunts in his signature model skate shoes, Adidas pro skateboarder Dennis Busenitz likes to kick back in the light and cushy comfort of the Men's Busenitz PureBoost Primeknit Shoe. Its Primeknit upper offers an extremely breathable feel and a comfortable, foot-conforming fit, while boost cushioning provides incredible energy return to put some spring in your step.
- Athletic sneaker inspired by Busenitz's pro skate shoe
- Boost cushioning offers explosive energy return
- Primeknit upper is breathable and flexible
- Thin rubber outsole is lightweight and grippy
- Item #ADD00JU
- Q & A
walking on clouds
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 205lbs
These shoes should be required for everyone, they are like walking on air. So comfortable and the fly knit top is just flexible enough to breathe really well. love the combination between a samba tongue, a flyknit top, and a boost running style sole. Great design and fit awesome!