Busenitz Gore-Tex Shoe
- Waterproof skate shoe for going hard in any type of weather
- Gore-Tex uppers keep moisture out for dry comfort in rain
- Geofit lining offers soft padding for support and snug fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps water and debris from entering shoes
- External heel stabilizers offers additional medial stability
- Lightweight rubber cupsoles deliver long-life durability
- Recessed eyelets offer added lace protection while skating
- Designed in collaboration with pro skater Dennis Busenitz
- Item #ADD00T6
- Q & A
These shoes will decimate this Winter!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5/9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 249lbs
I have been on the #3StripeGang for quite some time now and I find Busenitz shoes to be the most comfortable footwear I have ever worn,. I have the standard version, I have the Pure Boost edition as well and I am super hyped to add a Gore-Tex version to my collection. Wore these out in Denver during a snow storm a few weeks back and they really do keep your feet warm and dry. They are also super well constructed. I liked mine so much that I even copped a second pair for my little brother who lives in wintery snowy New Hampshire. Our dogs won't be barking all winter long!