Up the pace.
Your running crew convinced you to sign up for an early season half, and you've got your eyes set on a new PR. Rather than logging your three to four runs per week at a relatively relaxed pace, you're using a stricter training plan to get you to your goal pace. When you're getting ready to go pound out a tempo run or do some fartleks, lace up the Adidas Women's Adizero Tempo 8 to make sure you have a shoe that will keep up.
Featuring Adidas' famed Boost midsole, the Adizero manages to deliver spring and plushness at the same time, absorbing impact while still returning energy on every stride, even when you get tired. Though the uniform midsole suits the Adizero to neutral runners best, Adidas includes its Torsion System stabilizer between the heel and forefoot to provide support to balance the shoe's cushion for longer days. Airy open mesh uppers keep your feet dry as you work up a sweat on tough intervals, and durable Continental Rubber outsoles help you stay on steady footing on surfaces wet and dry.
- Road running shoes with cushion and neutral support
- Airy mesh uppers offer breathable comfort as you go
- Famed midsole delivers cushioning response on pavement
- All grip and no slip thanks to durable rubber outsole
- Lace closure provides an adjustable, secure fit
- Item #ADD00M4