It's a celebration!
Originally debuting in London in 2012, the adizero Prime offered breakthrough performance on race day with its Primeknit tech, which is why Adidas is paying tribute to that revolutionary design by celebrating its 5-year anniversary with the Men's Adizero Prime LTD Running Shoe. The Primeknit upper wraps your foot in adaptive support and ultra-light comfort through otherwise grueling miles, while the responsive Boost cushioning gives back to your foot the energy you exert for a downright lively stride that bounces over pavement. Then, the MicroFit sockliner is tailored towards higher-speed runs by locking down a direct fit, while the Torsion System works its magic between your heel and forefoot for a stable performance. Rounding this classic out, the Adiwear outsole lends high-wear durability, and uses Continental Rubber for traction in wet and dry conditions
- Limited edition shoe celebrating 5 years of innovative tech
- Lightweight Primeknit upper secures the foot in support and comfort
- Traditional lace closure secures a snug fit
- Boost cushioning rejuvenates your step
- 10mm drop helps the foot roll from toe to heel for a smooth strike
- Torsion system adds stability over long miles
- Adiwear outsole with Continental rubber grips slick surfaces
- Item #ADD00M2
- Q & A
Hard shoes to get on
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Size 8
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160lbs
Bought this shoe for my son to wear for track and field. The style is nice and looks great, but he had a very hard time putting them on. He may simply be used to easier shoes to get on and off. Had to return.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 170lbs
Incredibly flexible and comfortable.