Adizero Adios 4 Boost Running Shoe
After all the training you've done for your next marathon—logging long miles on hilly terrain, getting up at the crack of dawn to beat the heat, sneaking in some blazing track workouts to get your speed up—why not give yourself the best chance to succeed on race day with the Adidas Adizero Adios 4 Boost Running Shoe. Designed to help word-class marathon runners stay light on their feet without sacrificing responsive cushioning, this shoe will be more than up to the task of helping you speed through training workouts and those end-of-race miles where you're really trying to nail that qualifying time.
If you're familiar with the older Adios 3, the only update you'll notice is in the upper. The overlays have been eliminated, opting instead for internal reinforcements and a more snug-fitting mesh to give you the same level of support while shaving off a few ounces. The rest of the shoe stays the same, with Adidas' highly responsive yet lightweight Boost cushioning in the midsole to keep your stride poppy and energized even as you start to fatigue towards the end of the race. Meanwhile, you've got Continental rubber on the outsole to give you reliable traction in any weather, from warm California roads to the always unpredictable streets of Boston.
- Ultralight running shoes for marathon races and speedy training runs
- Updated upper sheds weight with a more snug and supportive fit
- Boost cushioning provides a snappy and responsive ride
- Continental rubber outsole gives you traction on wet and dry roads
- Breathable mesh upper helps keep you cool as you pick up the pace
- Torsion system technology ensures a smooth and supportive stride
- Item #ADD00VL