Adizero Adios 4 Boost Running Shoe
Designed to help world class marathoners reach their goals, the Adidas Adizero Adios 4 Boost Running Shoe will help propel you to a new personal best and then some. Whether you're lacing up for a speedy track workout or the local 10k, this shoe's ultralight weight and responsive cushioning will help push you forward to glory. Hanging just around seven ounces, you'd barely even notice you had shoes on if it wasn't for the high-rebound effects of the Boost midsole. Delivering one of the highest energy return rates on the market, Boost cushioning gives you an energized ride with every step, which you're bound to appreciate as you pick up the pace towards the end of your race. Continental rubber on the outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces, keeping you ready for anything race day brings you, while the breathable and lightweight mesh upper guarantees that hot and stuffy feet won't be a problem as you push for the finish line.
- Light and responsive shoe for your next record-setting race
- Boost midsole provides high energy return for speedy strides
- Mesh upper offers breathable performance for blistering paces
- Durable rubber outsole delivers traction on both wet and dry roads
- Ultralight weight helps you hit that time you've been after
- Adidas recommends sizing up a half size for an ideal fit
- Item #ADD00VK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
This was a gift to my brother. Looks incredibly clean!
back for a second pair
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 132lbs
After my first few runs in the Adizero Adios 4 Boost I was really impressed and they became my go to race shoe. Super light feel to them which I love, but still don't beat me up like a very light shoe can do. help up well over a lot of miles, so great quality. they are just a touch on the small side. I sizes up as I usually wear an 8, I went with an 8.5. If you are into a lightweight fast shoe I would highly recommend trying out the Adizero Adios 4 Boost.