Acerra ADV Snowboard Boot
Whether you're hiking the bootpack at the top of Teton Pass or riding inbounds at your local ski hill, the Adidas Acerra ADV Snowboard Boot is a top-notch option for aggressive performance with a natural fit. Trusted by pros on their most daring endeavors, this boot offers tons of support and response to help you take on the steepest and deepest terrain.
It features an H3 Boa Fit System that lets you dial in the fit and feel of both the ankle and foot regions so you can lock in the perfect fit every time. For even more customization, the heat-moldable liner lets you outfit with yourself with an insanely natural fit. The articulated cuff and tall supportive shell reinforce the boot's responsive construction and ensure it'll be ready for duty all season, and the Boost midsole gives you lots of energized cushioning for comfortable support on even the longest days. The multi-directional, multi-surface outsole soaks up tons of shock and serves up a mean grip, especially in softer snow conditions.
- Pro-trusted boot with a comfortable and customizable fit
- Double Boa system gives you a fit that's easy to adjust on the go
- Heat-moldable liner fits the boot to your foot's exact shape
- Boost midsole provides responsive cushioning for all-day comfort
- Multi-surface outsole provides traction on steep bootpacks
- Tall shell gives you responsive support on the slopes
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system secures your foot
- Item #ADDI0MV
- Upper Material
- Double H3 Boa
- Ultralon Foam
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- multi-directional rubber
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 210 lbs
I have to say that these boots are amazing. This is by far the most I have paid for boots but they are soooo worth the money. I recommend doing the heat molding first, makes a big difference in the break in process. I just boarded 2 plus feet of pow in aspen and these are crazy good boots for freeriding . Not a park guy at all. Hope this helps if you are looking ar these boots. Backcountry is awesome by the way!
January 19, 2021
The description here says it’s a stiff boot but I’ve read elsewhere it’s medium...?