Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Acerra ADV Snowboard Boot
Whether you're hiking the bootpack at the top of Teton Pass or riding inbounds at your local ski hill, the Adidas Acerra ADV Snowboard Boot is a top-notch option for aggressive performance with a natural fit. Trusted by pros on their most daring endeavors, this boot offers tons of support and response to help you take on the steepest and deepest terrain.
It features an H3 Boa Fit System that lets you dial in the fit and feel of both the ankle and foot regions so you can lock in the perfect fit every time. For even more customization, the heat-moldable liner lets you outfit with yourself with an insanely natural fit. The articulated cuff and tall supportive shell reinforce the boot's responsive construction and ensure it'll be ready for duty all season, and the Boost midsole gives you lots of energized cushioning for comfortable support on even the longest days. The multi-directional, multi-surface outsole soaks up tons of shock and serves up a mean grip, especially in softer snow conditions.
- Pro-trusted boot with a comfortable and customizable fit
- Double Boa system gives you a fit that's easy to adjust on the go
- Heat-moldable liner fits the boot to your foot's exact shape
- Boost midsole provides responsive cushioning for all-day comfort
- Multi-surface outsole provides traction on steep bootpacks
- Tall shell gives you responsive support on the slopes
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system secures your foot
- Item #ADDI0MV
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.