Select a Size
Select a Color
Acerra 3ST ADV Snowboard Boot
Whether we're hiking the bootpack at the top of Teton Pass, or riding inbounds at our local ski hill, these boots are a top-notch option for easy fitting and stiff-level performance. Trusted by pros on their most daring endeavors, these boots offer tons of support and response to help us take on the steepest and deepest terrain. They feature a double Boa adjustment system that dials in the fit and feel of both the ankle and foot regions so we can lock in the perfect fit every time.
- Pro-trusted boot with a comfortable and customizable fit
- Double Boa system gives you a fit that's easy to adjust on the go
- Heat-moldable liner lets you fit the boot to your foot's exact shape
- Boost midsole provides responsive cushioning for all day comfort
- Multi-surface outsole provides traction on steep summit bootpacks
- Tall shell gives you responsive support on the slopes
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system secures your foot
- Item #ADD0146
- Upper Material
- Double H3 Boa Closure
- Gold-level Ultralon Foam
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- multi-directional rubber
- EVA sockliner
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2019
Wish they fit! Size 12 too small, no 13
- I returned this product before using it
Despite many online reviews that said this boot runs 1/2 size large, I found the opposite to be true. I wear a 12 street shoe including Adidas boost running shoes, but would need a 13 in this boot. Sadly, Adidas does not make size 13 snowboard boots with Boost soles. Otherwise, I'd recommend them as they look like an awesome boot! Very stiff.
December 18, 2019
Super frustrating I need a 13 too!!