Acerra ADV Snowboard Boot
Whether we're hiking the bootpack at the top of Teton Pass, or riding inbounds at our local ski hill, these boots are a top-notch option for easy fitting and stiff-level performance. Trusted by pros on their most daring endeavors, these boots offer tons of support and response to help us take on the steepest and deepest terrain. They feature a double Boa adjustment system that dials in the fit and feel of both the ankle and foot regions so we can lock in the perfect fit every time.
- Pro-trusted boot with a comfortable and customizable fit
- Double Boa system gives you a fit that's easy to adjust on the go
- Heat-moldable liner lets you fit the boot to your foot's exact shape
- Boost midsole provides responsive cushioning for all day comfort
- Multi-surface outsole provides traction on steep summit bootpacks
- Tall shell gives you responsive support on the slopes
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system secures your foot
- Item #ADD0146
- Q & A
Wish they fit! Size 12 too small, no 13
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Despite many online reviews that said this boot runs 1/2 size large, I found the opposite to be true. I wear a 12 street shoe including Adidas boost running shoes, but would need a 13 in this boot. Sadly, Adidas does not make size 13 snowboard boots with Boost soles.
Otherwise, I'd recommend them as they look like an awesome boot! Very stiff.