Select style & size:Select options
Ready to roll and all fueled up.
Keep your snacks on lock down on the trail with the AcePac Roll Fuel Bag. Its convenient roll-top access enables you to pack in the maximum nutrition, all within an arm's reach while you're riding, but it takes it a step further than carrying your snacks, its included dry bag ensures that wrappers won't get wet and soggy if the ride takes you through downpour, and it can be left home if you're departing to a dryer destination and want to minimize your ride's weight. The bag is made from durable and earth-friendly Ecomade Cordura Ripstop that withstands abrasion on the trail, and it secures to a variety of frame styles with hook and loop straps. Its roll-top closure makes it perfect for packing in a ton of food or gear, and is easy to adjust to a compact, smaller compartment as your food supplies are relocated down your gullet.
- A snack and gear compartment for bikepacking and touring
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to optimize space
- Durable fabric made from recycled PET bottles
- Waterproof dry bag liner can be removed to save weight
- Seams are reinforced with zigzag stitched to boost durability
- Hook and loop straps secure bag to steer tube and top tube
- Compatible with road, mountain, and touring bikes
- Item #APC000A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It holds stuff in a convenient place but the rolltop is awkward to get tight unless it's really full. The front strap is also really short with the shape of many top tube/down tube joints you end up having to slide it way back on the top tube to be able to use it. This takes away a lot of the stability you get from the headset strap and it tends to flop off to one side. I fixed this problem by using a Voile strap instead of the included velcro (see picture) but it's still less than ideal.