Select style & size:Select options
Boosting bar storage.
You've made your packing list, and checked it three times, but still can't seem to find the space you need to pack in three days worth of water for your weekend bikepacking in Mesa Verde. Not to worry, though, with the AcePac Fat Bottle Bag you can add extra storage to your handlebars for a big jug of sweet lifeblood. This handy bag straps to your bars and the top of your fork for a rattle-free compartment big enough to stash a 32oz or 1000ml bottle, so you can keep a bit more water on you while you ride. Its built from Cordura Ecomade Ripstop, that not only is burly enough to stand up to the trail, but its made from recycled PET bottles, so you can ride with good conscience, too. It features a mesh top with a drawcord that can be cinched around your bottle to keep it snug, or you can ditch your bottle and load it up with snacks for easy munching while you ride. Around the top you'll find gear loops for clipping on your titanium mug, pocket knife, or any other essentials you want to keep at arm's reach.
- More storage, more possibilities
- A easy to mount bag to boost your water storage
- Secures to handlebar and fork to prevent rattling
- Can be used with wide mouth Nalgene 1000ml/32oz bottles
- Draw cord top secures bottle in place
- Stash snacks in arms reach when the bottle runs dry
- Durable cordura ripstop stands up to miles on the trail
- Gear loops for titanium mugs, sporks, and pocket knives
- Item #APC0004
- Q & A
Basically a La Croix Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
And really you could just about fit 2 La Croix's in here, what more could you want?? After a heart thumping dry creek ascent, sit back at the top of boblsed, pop a La Croix, and let others wallow in their envy at your sweet bottle bag.
Attachment points are versatile and secure as well, material is high quality.