Select style & size:Select options
The best kind of loaded bar.
When your friends brag about having a loaded bar, chances are that they aren't talking about their bikes, but with the AcePac Bar Bag strapped to your steed you can give them the encouraging nod while knowing you're loaded up with a bar that's ready for a dirt-packed adventure ahead. Crafted for the expedition, the AcePac Bar Bag is stitched from polyurethane-coated ripstop, with a burly tarpaulin bottom that holds up to the use and abuse that comes along with touring. It may be small in stature at just 5-liters, but when space is limited and food is scarce, the 5-liters adds much needed storage to your setup, with pockets for MREs, patch kits, and nutrition bars. It packs in pockets for keeping things organized, and features a waterproof rain fly that gives you protection when the inevitable storm breaks out when you're on day 3, pedaling your way down the Divide from Banff to Rooseville. The bag utilizes a roll-top closure main compartment, and a front pocket with YKK zippers that stand up to dipping temperatures and dusty gravel roads. All seams are double-backed with zigzag stitching to boost durability, potentially saving you from a hunt for zip-ties to get you through the last 50 miles.
- A bar bag ready for backwoods adventures
- Pairs with AcePac Roll Bar for carrying gear
- Crafted from durable ripstop and tarpaulin
- Ample pocket space stashes snacks and tools
- Waterproof rain fly protects from unexpected showers
- YKK zippers secure pockets closed with durable pulls
- Roll-top closure keeps dust and water from penetrating
- Item #APC0001