Select Style & Size
SRAM BB30 Direct Mount Chainring
The SRAM BB30 Direct Mount Chainring from Absolute Black is a premium round, direct-mount chainring for SRAM BB30 and PF30 cranks using a short spindle. It will work with 1 through 12-speed mountain drivetrains and is optimized for Eagle 12-speed.
This direct-mount chainring is flat, as opposed to the GXP model with a 6mm offset. Short spindle cranks use a 9mm bottom bracket spacer on the drive side, and the long spindle version uses 15mm so if you have long spindle 30mm version, opt for the GXP model.
By removing the original spider and chainring combo, this setup saves up to 150g. Installation is as easy as unscrewing the three Torx t-25 bolts from the crank, removing the existing spider and chainring combo, placing the new ring in place, and cinching down the bolts to 5-7Nm.
Additionally, you receive incredible chain retention thanks to its narrow-wide tooth profile and the ability to ride in heavy mud thanks to its specially designed chamfers. Absolute Black recommends using a new chain with this new chainring.
- A round, direct-mount chainring for SRAM BB30/PF30 short spindle cranks
- 7075 aluminum is lightweight, stiff, and long wearing
- Saves up to 150g over ring/spider setups
- Narrow-wide tooth profiles improve chain retention
- Item #ABC000G
- 7075 Aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 30, 32, 34t
- SRAM direct mount
- Compatible Components
- 9-12 speed mountain drivetrains, SRAM direct-mount cranks
- Claimed Weight
- [30t] 1.9oz (53g), [32t] 2oz (57g), [34t] 2.2oz (63g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?