Select Style & Size
Easton Oval Direct Mount Chainring
Preparing you for ultimate power, Absolute Black leads the way with an oval chainring for just about any crank you could encounter. In this iteration, the Easton Oval Direct Mount Chainring is optimized to pair with Easton and Race Face Cinch cranks, offering specialized traction and a smoother pedal stroke to keep you riding faster and longer. This offset and direct-mount design works to smooth your ride with a 10.2 - 12.1% ovality (optimized to each size), allowing you to pedal forward through the largest distance through the most powerful part of your pedal stroke, and offer a little relief where less power transfers through. This effectively reduces the dead spot in the middle of your stroke, and helps you dive into more consistent power.
By reducing that dead spot, Oval Traction Chainrings boost traction by essentially spreading the power input load more evenly across the pedal stroke. Keeping power constant lets your tire exert a steady force on the trail, so there are fewer instances of slipping out in wet or mucky conditions. The ring shape also spreads the work your body is doing more evenly across the different muscle groups involved, which means less strain on your biological machine, too.
- Boost your output with this innovative chainring
- Narrow-wide teeth securely grip chain
- Smooth your pedal stroke with oval profile
- Burly CNC machined aluminum holds up through rough miles
- Oval profile generates more consistent power and traction
- Compatible with Easton Cinch and Race Face Cinch cranks
- Item #ABC000B
- CNC machined 7075 Txxx aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 38t, 40t, 42t, 44t, 46t, or 48t
- direct mount
- Compatible Components
- Raston Cinch EC90SL, Race Face Cinch
- Claimed Weight
- [38t] 3.3oz (94g), [40t] 3.6oz (101g), [42t] 3.8oz (108g), [44t] 3.8oz (109g), [46t] 4.2oz (120g), [48t] 4.3oz (122g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, gravel riding, cyclocross, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?