Select style & size:Select options
Micro Modular Bearing Press
If your suspension pivots are starting to feel a little crunchy, it's probably time to replace the bearings. Paying a shop to do it can be an expensive ordeal, but if you've got the Abbey Bike Tools Micro Modular Bearing Press you can do the procedure yourself for many years to come. Equipped with drifts to service bearings with an inner diameter of 13mm or smaller, the Micro Modular Bearing Press is a great choice for the smaller bearings found in hubs and suspension pivots.
The Press head uses a true thrust bearing, which isolates all of the torque from the compression to ensure your bearing goes in square. The thrust bearing also cuts down on the effort required, and keeps the press action super smooth. The tool works well enough that Abbey didn't need to include handles. But if you do encounter a bearing that's fitting excessively tight, there's a 6mm hex insert at the top of the press head. That way you can use a hex wrench to get some additional leverage to press those stubborn bearings in or out.
- A bearing press kit for hubs and suspension pivots
- Works on bearings with a 13mm inside diameter or smaller
- Thrust bearing keeps the press action super smooth
- 6mm hex insert on press head for tough bearings
- Includes drifts for a wide variety of smaller bearing sizes
- Built with the renowned precision and quality that Abbey Tools are known for
- Item #ABY000U
- Other Tools
- includes bearing press, drifts that precisely fit the following bearing sizes: 608, 608-9, 609, 619, 688, 6000, 6001, 6701, 6800, 6801, 6802, 6900, 6901, 6902
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?