Select style & size:Select options
Bottom Bracket Socket
Using the Bottom Bracket Socket from Abbey Bike Tools is the PRO way to install your threaded 30mm BB cups into your frame. Made with high-quality 7075 aluminum alloy and machined and finished to tight tolerances, you can install and remove your outboard cups without marring up that beautiful anodized finish.
The socket features a 3/8-inch square drive for ratchet or torque wrench use for achieving proper install specs. The sockets are anodized in Abbey's signature green color and are laser etched with torque specs. Our favorite feature is the deep finger splines letting you thread the cup into the frame even with greasy hands. Choose the 12-notch, 46.5mm cup diameter, 44mm notch diameter for bottom brackets like Zipp Vuma Quad, SRAM DUB, Rotor BSA30, and Race Face Cinch and the 16-notch, 48.37mm cup diameter, 46mm notch diameter for bottom brackets like FSA Mega EXO and Wheels MFG Threaded 30.
- Abbey's beautiful BB Socket for installing BSA30 outboard cups
- Easy to hand tighten cups into the frame with its deep finger notches
- Durable 7075 aluminum construction is machined to tight tolerances
- 3/8in square drive works with ratchets or torque wrenches
- Choose between 12 and 16-notches depending on BB type
- Item #ABY000S