Make the most of your miles.
The Vasque Men's Breeze III Low GTX Hiking Shoe basically makes long backpacking trips, well, a breeze. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort grants this low-cut hiker reliable waterproofing and enhanced breathability to keep your foot comfy whether it's cold and rainy or warm and sunny. Vibram's ContactGrip sole includes a MegaGrip rubber compound that ensures traction on all sorts of terrain. Everything between the Gore-Tex upper and Vibram sole consist of airy mesh, sturdy nubuck leather, and all the underfoot support and stability required to tackle rough trails.
- A low-cut hiker with the burliness of a backpacking boot
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for waterproofing and reliable breathability
- Strong nubuck leather upper with mesh panels for ventilation
- All Terrain Compound midsole with dual-density footbed for comfort
- Vibram Contact Grip sole made of MegaGrip rubber compound
- Item #VSQ002D
- Q & A
Third pair. Great shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 14
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 250lbs
I've worn this shoe exclusively for hiking and backpacking for more than 300 miles. I just bought my third pair. I've worn them in the Tetons, Grand Canyon, JMT, and on every day hike I take. They are durable with just enough give. They have great traction and great construction. The waterproofing works well. I even wear these in the snow with a gaiter and have no problem with getting wet. NO break in time. best shoe for hiking.