TM-Two Snowboard Boot
It's no mistake that the TM-Two Snowboard Boot is the go-to choice for the ThirtyTwo team, what, with its responsive flex and timeless lace-up design making it a no-brainer. It's more responsive than a standard freestyle boot, promoting technical mastery across bigger park features and natural terrain. Courtesy of its articulated design, the TM-Two is supportive for charging, yet flexible enough for tweaking out tricks. Adding to its supportive feel, the Performance Backstay maximizes energy transfer to your heelside edge. ThirtyTwo uses a tongue tension system for locking down the ankle portion of the boot with its laces. The Dual Power Wrap closure atop the liner tightens down for a fine-tuned fit, and the Performance 3 footbed provides plentiful support underfoot with its custom-mold Evolution foam. And to ensure the boot stays lighter than the competition, the STI Evolution Foam sole shaves serious weight while absorbing vibration with G2 Gel cushioning.
- All-around responsive boot for technical freestyle shred
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Stiffer flex maximizes energy transfer and support
- Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- Lightweight STI Evolution Foam sole with G2 Gel cushioning
- ThirtyTwo pushes progression with innovative boot technologies
- Item #TTW00CF
- Q & A
My Go To Boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The TM-Twos are my go to boot time after time. Really low profile and comfortable boots. Fit true to size and basically fit just fine right out of the box. I prefer to break in my boots the traditional way and just ride in them until they form to my foot, but a the heat moldable liners are a plus for people who would prefer a comfy fit right away. I think this is my 8th season in the TM-Two lines.
Great snowboard boots!
They are really good all around d snowboard boots. I like stiffer boots but I'm satisfied with these boots. They are comfortable and hold my foot well.