Flexible freestyle fun.
Tried and true, the proven ThirtyTwo Men's Light Snowboard Boot returns with a freestyle-friendly flex that's sure to appease its cult-like following. Keeping weight down significantly, the Light uses STI Evolution Foam on the outsole for featherweight shock absorption. A heat-moldable, Level 1 Intuition liner allows for total foot customization. Heat mold these for an instant custom feel or break-in over time while riding. Take your skate moves to the snow park and get your presses on lock down with the tweakable, medium-soft flex and skate-inspired feel of these boots. An articulated cuff and 3D molded tongue keep your boots fitting snugly and flexing smoothly. Whatcha waiting for? Tweaks, presses, butters, and freestyle shenanigans await.
- Mid-flexing, versatile all-mountain boot with freestyle skills
- Traditional lacing puts fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Internal harness secures the fit and prevents heel lift
- Impact-absorbing footbed dampens flat landings
- Foam outsole is grippy, cushioned, and lightweight
- Item #TTW00AN
- Q & A
Outta the Box
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my friend who was looking for a softer boot for playfulness and such and he reports they are instantly comfortable out of the box. Even though he has huge size 13 feet he likes the more precise fit in the footbox here as opposed to others where there is too much wiggle room in his opinion.