Make the mountain your skatepark.
Skate shoe-inspired styling brings urban appeal to the ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed Bradshaw Snowboard Boot, while the proven performance of the world's number-one selling boot ensures reliable comfort and versatility for shredding every part of the mountain. This pro model from legendary street slayer and style specialist Chris Bradshaw features a medium flex makes it flexible enough for leaning into bluntslides and tweaking grabs, yet supportive enough for massive bomb drops. The articulated shell provides the unrestricted freestyle flex you crave for park laps and urban riding.
The heat-moldable Level 2 Intuition liner lovingly conforms your feet for an ideal blend of comfort and responsiveness. Cushioning your feet for all-day comfort, the Level 2 molded-EVA footbed places impact absorption underfoot. The Evolution Foam sole also improves cushioning when you're hitting urban handrails and dialing your spins through the park's jump line. Plus, it's much lighter than rubber, lending the sensation of wearing your favorite skate kicks, all without sacrificing grip across icy streets and snow-packed lots.
- Chris Bradshaw's choice for park-to-street slaying
- Medium flex offers peak-to-park performance
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers cushioning and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company that caters to true snowboarders
- Item #TTW00AJ
- Q & A
Warm and toasty
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great fit. Warm. Easy to Cinch. great response on the mountain.