Parks and peaks.
One-upping its best-selling Lashed Boot, ThirtyTwo decided to add dual Boa dials to create the Men's Binary Boa Snowboard Boot. It follows ThirtyTwo's winning recipe with a mid-level flex that strikes the sweet spot between all-mountain stability and freestyle flexibility.
The articulated shell allows for fluid movements when you're tweaking out grabs and perfecting presses in the jib park. Plushly wrapping your feet and ankles, the Level 3 Intuition Foam liner offers a customized, heat-moldable fit without pressure points on the mountain. Complementing the plush liner, the Level 3 molded EVA footbed disperse shock and excess vibration underfoot for a smoother riding experience. The internal ankle lacing system cinches tightly to prevent excess movement and heel lift. Rounding out this well-equipped boot, the Performance Rubber sole offers a light, low-profile feel that's akin to wearing your favorite skate kicks on the mountain.
- Versatile, mid-flexing all-mountain and freestyle boot
- Tough Exo Armor with water-repellent coating
- Convenient zonal Boa closures tighten the fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Impact-absorbing midsole cushions harsh landings
- Performance internal harness adds support and removes heel lift
- Rubber outsole grips slick surfaces and adds cushioning
- Item #TTW00AE
- Q & A
Wanted to like it, but sent it back
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really wanted to like this boot, but ultimately returned it after about two weeks of riding. The fit was great, and the BOA tightened up well initially when putting it on. However, throughout the day, the BOA invariably loosened up. Also had an issue with the BOA lace freezing up and not loosening. Overall enough issues for me to send them back.
Comfortable fit though, and outer boot shape fits just fine with both Burton and Union bindings. I opted for laces and because of the exceptional fit, I went with the TM-threes and have no regrets