- Mesh crown and slipstream vents along the headband provide air flow for hot summer days
- Stowaway crown pocket provides a place to stash essential items
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from harmful sunlight
- Three-inch brim provides ample shade
- Can be packed flat for easy transport and pops back into shape
- Adjustable chin strap prevents the hat from blowing away in windy conditions
- Item #SDY0029
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I packed this in my suitcase and it sprung right back when I pulled it out! What a dream hat. I wore it in a super strong wind and the chin cord kept it right in place. Gave great shade and looks adorable. I'll def be buying another color.
Sunday Afternoons Charter Hat Review
Sunday Afternoons put together this quick video outlining the iconic Charter Hat.
1. Is this (Sunday afternoon) washable?
2. How does this compare in size to Tilley 7 3/8