Warden MNC 11 Ski Binding
The beauty of the Salomon Warden MNC 11 Ski Binding lies in its bombproof reliability and versatile compatibility. Multi Norm Certified, it accommodates a wide range of boot sole types, with a low profile toe piece built directly into the platform for solid performance and power transmission. The wide toe piece and mounting pattern helps drive wide skis better than traditional bindings, with a low stand height for increased control in variable terrain. Progressive transfer pads beneath the toe help dampen shock and vibrations, while a heel flex interface in the heel piece guarantees a natural ski flex. The Warden MNC is equipped with automatic wing adjustment, manual toe height adjustment, and an easy step-in heel for less time spent clicking in and more time on the mountain.
- A reliable lightweight ski binding for exploratory skiers
- Mid-range DIN options accommodate intermediate skier levels
- Versatile compatibility with alpine, AT, and WTR boot sole types
- Oversized platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission
- Low profile chassis increases feedback and nimble control
- Self retracting brakes eliminate hangups on switch landings
- Anti-friction system ensures a reliable release
- Item #SAL01IL
- Q & A
Same Great Binding, Smaller Package
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I have loved the Salomon STH for years. but for smaller skiers, that binding can be a bit much. So if you are a person who is on the lower end of the DIN spectrum, and want to have a binding that can take multiple kinds of boots, this is the one for you!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great binding for an intermediate skier who's looking to progress. Din range allows for all skier types and the durability makes this binding great for anyone.
Great Sturdy Binding!
This is a great binding for resort skiing!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The wider toe piece and larger platform make these bindings perfectly suited for anyone wanting to get on wider skis. They're sturdy and lightweight and the all black looks sleek as well. I paired these up with the Armada ARW 96 skis and its a killer combo.