Agile 1/2-Zip Mid Shirt
If your midlayer's stuffier than a lecture on medieval economics and weighs as much your whole kit combined, then you might want to grab the Salomon Agile 1/2-Zip Mid Shirt. This lightweight and breathable piece was designed for comfortable, temperature-regulating warmth while you move, and you'll love layering it up for winter hikes as much as you do rocking it alone for cool runs in the fall and spring. AdvancedSkin Warm fabric keeps you warm but doesn't overheat, and boasts an integrated stretch that'll help you move how you need to through any season or activity.
- This breathable midlayer boasts versatile multi-season performance
- Temperature-regulating fabric keeps you comfortable as you move
- Stretchy construction won't limit your movement
- Reflective accent and treatment help them see you in low light
- Item #SAL01EL
- Q & A
A fitted look with cool color effects
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 185lbs
This is black on the outside with a royal blue on the inside. When you move, or stretch the fabric, the blue shows through-way cool effect. It is a fitted cut, without extra fabric to get in the way-real nice, if you're a slim jim. I have to be careful not snag the fabric as it is a knit, so I turn it inside out to wash it. I use it for running and it is light and breathable. I really like the overall look of this sweater.