RS Softshell Pant
Biting winter winds won't stop you from getting out on the Nordic track this winter, at least not when you're wearing the Salomon RS Softshell Pant. Whether you're heading out for a long and relaxing excursion in the woods or a speedier workout, these pants will keep you warm against the howling winds with Salomon's AdvancedSkin Shield three-layer windproof front panels. They're also outfitted with a four-way stretch material and a gusseted crotch for greater mobility through long climbs and relaxing downhills, as well as subtle pockets for secure stashing of keys and IDs. The legs bottoms have zippered gussets that fit easily over a Nordic boot, so you can keep the wind from sneaking in while you cruise through pristine forests and fresh trails.
- Windproof pants designed for blustery days of Nordic skiing
- Front panels block the wind to keep you from freezing
- Stretchy material and gusseted crotch offer non-restrictive movement
- Pockets give you easy storage for energy bars and car keys
- Bottom leg gussets let you rock these over your boots
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible in low light
- Item #SAL01DT
- Q & A
Weak elastic/no drawstring for the waist
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Small
- Weight: 145lbs
These pants would have been great if they had either stronger elastic in the waistband, or a drawstring. I bought the Small since I have 30" waist, but they were still too loose, even if I stuffed a top base and mid layer in them.
Unfortunately, I can't recommend them because of this.