Chill Out Bib Pant
Sometimes people at the mountain have a hard time relaxing. The tourists are rushing to get their rentals and lift tickets figured out, while the locals are jumping over each other to hunt down whatever untouched powder there is to find. You? You're taking it easy in the Salomon Chill Out Bib. Designed with comfort in mind, these relaxed-fit bibs help you keep it casual any day on the mountain.
Whether it's fluffy powder or heavy mixes, the weather won't be a concern to you, thanks to the fully waterproof shell working hard to keep the moisture at bay. Freezing temps won't have you stressing either, not with lightweight synthetic insulation warming you up on the coldest days. The bib design gives you added coverage, but won't limit your mobility thanks to the stretchy fabric and roomier fit. Ankle gaiters are there to keep the snow out when you luck into some deep powder, while mesh-lined thigh vents provide cooling airflow when you start to work up a sweat.
- Stay calm and collected in any weather with this bib pant
- Waterproof shell keeps you dry on deep powder days
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm chairlifts freeze over
- Bib construction offers added coverage for warmth and dryness
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from riding up in deep snow
- Mesh-lined thigh vents let in cool air after epic runs
- Stretchy fabric and roomy fit keep you relaxed and comfortable
- Item #SAL01D2
- Q & A
Great Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
I have had a similar pair thats 6-8 years old now & recently upgraded to these. I had no reason to upgrade other than that I didn'y fit in my old ones anymore. I assume the new ones will hold up like the old ones did, they are nearly identical. I wear them hiking & skiing in the winter. I have worn them out about 8-10 times at the time I am writing this review.
I find that these keep me just warm enough. If its really cold, I will throw on a thick base layer under them. The vents on the side are enough to cool me down if I happen to get too hot.
Great pait of ski/snow pants. I gave them 5 starts because I owned a similar pair for so long & decided to buy them again.