Dreams do come true.
Clean, low-profile style and technical features give the Salomon Women's Fantasy Jacket the looks to stand out on the hill and the design to keep you warm and dry when the snow's flying. Whether you're out ripping turns or weathering winter storms around town, the jacket's AdvancedSkin Dry waterproof and breathable membrane and low-profile AdvancedSkin Warm insulation will keep you cozy and sealed up against the storm, while the fully taped seams, removable powderskirt, and wrist gaiters keep snow from sneaking in through the tiniest gaps.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for cold days on the mountain
- Waterproof and breathable 2-layer shell keeps snow out
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let cool air in and heat escape
- Hood and powderskirt are removable for clear days
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers during cold days
- Item #SAL00ZI
- Q & A
Great snowboard jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
GIft. Recipient says:
Use this coat mainly for snowboarding. Love the fit and how soft it is inside. The neck zips up to cover your chin in a very comfortable way. The insulation is plenty warm and I love that it comes with lots of well-placed pockets. Performs like it promises, great all around winter jacket.
Are the sleeves designed to fit over or under your gloves? Is the hood insulated? The image shows a ticket pocket on the sleeve, but that isn't listed in the tech specs. Can you confirm this has that sleeve pocket?
What are the hip measurments?