Outpath for the wet path.
It seems like the trails are always a little on the moist side in the mornings near your neck of the woods, which is why you opt for the Salomon Women's Outpatch GTX Hiking Shoe. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane provides reliable waterproofing and amplified breathability to maintain comfort when you're on the go. The Contagrip sole keeps you sure-footed on slippery terrain, and two layers of EVA keep you comfy for miles.
- Speed hiking shoe optimized for damp, moist conditions
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Seamless Sensifit upper with Quicklace drawcord for secure closure
- EVA footbed with injected EVA underneath for cushioning against shock
- Contagrip ensures proper traction on rugged terrain
- Item #SAL00XP
- Q & A
Quality Shoe, but a little big
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'd recommend this shoe, but they do run a little big. They're tough and they hold up well in most terrain. And they come clean well!
Great shoe but runs very large
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this shoe - the color is fun and the shoe is very versatile. I gave this only four stars as the fit is very large. I wear a size 9 and decided to keep them thinking that a heavier sock would help make the difference. I could easily go down to a size 8.5 or even an 8 with light-weight socks.