The heart of a sandal. The sole of a running shoe.
Barry the frog is lucky. His feet grip anything—wet or dry—so Barry can spend all day playing wherever he wants, but with Salomon's Crossamphibian Swift Water Shoe for women, so can you. Pulling double duty, the Swift Water is a great aquatic shoe for boaters who want solid toe coverage for long scouts or nasty swims, but it's also got the sole of a running show, so you can jog your shuttle instead of thumbing it through cow country. Be like Barry, only without the weird tongue.
- An amphibious shoe trail/boating shoe for women
- Quick drying mesh for water-trail transitions
- Mesh avoids debris (pebbles) getting into interior
- Wet traction Contagrip made for the set & slippery
- Back heel folds down for casual slipper feel
- Molded EVA provides plush foot cushion
- Item #SAL00X4
molded EVA sockliner
Wet Traction Contagrip
hiking & camping, paddling
- Q & A
Super Narrow and Not Comfortable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These shoes looked so great online, but they are actually very narrow, ran a bit larger than expected in the length and were SUPER uncomfortable - even for water shoes.