Nine Trails Long-Sleeve Shirt
- A technical top for running or hiking
- Synthetic construction is light and breathable
- Polygiene technology resists odor to keep you feeling fresh
- Slim fit layers well under a shell
- Item #PAT02JI
- Q & A
Patagonia does it again
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got this shirt as a gift for my mother-in-law as she hikes often and needs long sleeve shirts for mushroom hunting in the woods so the branches don't cut up her arms. The blue color looks great with her blonde hair and is overall very flattering. She says the shirt is very comfortable and she looks forward to wearing on many hikes!
Nice shirt but fit was off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 175lbs
This seemed like a nice enough shirt. I usually order an XL in active tops but this was a little baggy as I was going to use it for mountain biking.
Love the color!