Conquer the urban winter.
The alarm goes off, it's still dark outside, and you know it's going to be a cold morning to commute to work. You peer into your coat closet on your way out the door and immediately grab the overstuffed, urban savvy Patagonia Raven Rocks Hoodie. It is going to keep you nice and cozy while you wait for the train thanks to the 700-fill-power recycled down. The face fabric is treated with DWR so even if some snow gets blown around you'll stay dry meaning the down can do its thing and keep you toasty. The wind won't phase you either, since you've got elastic smocking in the cuffs and hem that seal out those pesky gusts. Best yet, the whole jacket is 100% recycled (shell, liner, and down) saving materials and reducing emissions.
- Overstuffed, urban savvy down jacket to keep warm in cold months
- 100% recycled shell, liner, down combine for eco-conscious piece
- 700-fill-power down is recycled, light, and provides warmth
- DWR treatment shields down from moisture for warmth in wet weather
- Elastic smocking in hem and cuffs seal out the wind
- Lined hand warmer pockets to warm up fingers in comfort
- Item #PAT02IY
- Q & A
I'm obsessed with this
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
This jacket is even better in person. It's dense and warm but feels lightweight when you're wearing it. I love the colors and the shinier fabric. It's also cool and refreshing that there is no patagonia logo front and center. This is the perfect jacket to wear when you're out and about on a cold day - no layers needed. Just throw this on and you're out the door!
does it really run true to size?