Select style & size:Select options
The best fish are in the backcountry.
Oftentimes, accessing the best fishing requires you to venture off the beaten path, which is why Patagonia designed the versatile Sweet Pack Vest. The pack allows you to comfortably carry a days worth of fishing gear and is hydration compatible for convenient thirst quenching. When you finally arrive at that rarely fished stream, you can sport the mesh vest on its own or wear it with the pack.
- Convenient, multi-pocketed fishing vest to keep gear close
- Combo of breathable mesh and durable nylon create a lasting design
- Padded shoulder straps have Hypalon attachment points for gear
- Wide array of pocket carry spool, reel, tippets, and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack
- Item #PAT02HA
- Q & A
This is an excellent quality pack/vest combo. All materials are extremely lightweight and there is a nice truly waterproof sealed pocket inside for electronics. The pack says one size fits all but the vest is actually quite large and I think it is much more comfortable on someone that is a size large or above. I have not been able to fully utilize the vest, but I am not used to fishing with one and I love the pack overall.