A puddle-jumper's dream come true.
Big, dirty puddles are heavenly for children and nightmares for parents, unless you equip your munchkin with the Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Pants. The 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard membrane gives these pants guaranteed waterproof, breathable protection to keep your child happily dry. The durable nylon shell has a DWR coating to shed all that dirty water so he doesn't come inside covered in wet or dried mud. Articulated knees help your kid run, leap, and climb without feeling like the pant legs are limiting his range of motion, and the elasticated waist and cuffs allow simple and comfortable donning.
- Waterproof, breathable pant for days spent outside
- H2No construction keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay
- Regular fit enables easy layering
- Elasticized waist keeps the fit snug and secure
- Articulated knees help him move freely
- Elasticized cuffs seal out moisture
- Item #PAT02FM
- Q & A
Rain Pant = Done!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
If you are looking for a great pricepoint rain pant for the kiddos - this will take the cake! Pull on functionality makes it user-friendly and easy to layer. Pair back to the torrentshell jacket and your kid will come home dry !