It's A Family Thing.
If the Patagonia Baggies Shorts are good enough for Ma and Pa, they're good enough for rabble-rousing Toddler Boys. Designed for aspiring and pint-sized humans of the amphibious sort, the Baggies Short features a durable Supplex nylon that's softer and more comfortable than conventional nylon. For added bonus points this short is diaper compatible for your (and his) convenience, with an elastic waistband making those hasty, beach-side diaper changes easy-breezy.
- Sturdy beach shorts for building sand castles by the seaside
- Nylon weave is wind- and water-resistant for hand-me-down durability
- DWR treatment promotes quick-drying performance
- Brushed-elastic waistband offers next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets give him a storage unit for collected seashells
- Regular baggy fit provides room for his diaper
- Item #PAT02EE
- Q & A
Best shorts for kids!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these as a gift for my nephew, who is 2.5 years old. The 2T shorts fit him perfectly. I bought the Mcquail/Classic Navy color and I'm afraid the white is going to get dirty, but the pattern is too cute to pass up! The waist band feels comfortable and they are great for a toddler to run and climb in!
Loved them so much I bought another pair
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
These are great for the little guy. Durable, fun print and sized for room to grow. We used our other pair so many times last summer and they still look brand new! Patagonia makes an excellent product and we keep coming back for more!